National Association for the Advancement of Knowledge (NAFAK) was founded by Prof. Byron U. Maduewesi, Professor of Curriculum Studies in collaboration with Prof. F. C. Okafor, Professor of Geography and Regional Planning, in 1999.
Our Objectives are:
- To disseminate knowledge, academic research and findings to and from academics.
- To organize national and international conferences in Nigeria and elsewhere in the world.
- To strive to find solutions to prevailing problems in education.
- To strive to enhance the professional growth of members.
- To identify with scholars in various disciplines for their enhancement
- To publish national journals and international journals.
- To publish book of readings
Towards the attainment of the above stated objectives, the association organizes conference annually (in March).
The Association’s journals are listed below and are published both locally and internationally twice a year May/June/July and November/December. These journals are university- based and indexed by www.arronet.info. Our contributors are GOOGLE SCHOLARS.
NATIONWIDE ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF KNOWLEDGE